Livie and I went to the zoo today with a lot of Roper cousins. We had so much fun seeing the animals, playing at the park, and riding the train. Thanks for a fun day!!
Yea!! You're back! I've missed seeing your cute pictures! Sorry I'm not at your soon to be sister-in-law's shower right now...I'm stuck at work. But hopefully we'll get to see you soon!
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
6 comments:
I have a picture of myself about the same age as Olivia in front of that gorilla shadow! Good memories.
It was a fun day!! Cute pics!
So glad you are back. I love all of the pics. Livie's dress is darling!
I love the zoo! So fun! We need to get together sometime now that I am here in Utah County Land! :) Love ya!
Cute pics! How are you? Tell your mom she needs to update her blog. hehe! ;) I miss hearing what is going on with you and your cute family!
Yea!! You're back! I've missed seeing your cute pictures! Sorry I'm not at your soon to be sister-in-law's shower right now...I'm stuck at work. But hopefully we'll get to see you soon!
Post a Comment