6 years ago
Friday, August 28, 2009
It's true...
We are going to have a baby!! We are so excited and can't wait for our little girl to join our family at the begining of January!! Looks like our cute blue room needs a little change, but I have yet to talk Greg into letting me change it. He says it has to stay blue.. So we'll see. I'm 21 weeks now and have been feeling good the whole time, so I've been way lucky! We are way excited for this addition in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations Chels! That is SO exciting!!
congrats Chels!!!
I just heard the good news from Grandma and I'm so happy for you guys! It's about time for a girl cousin in the family.
Congratulations Greg and Chelsie. I'm so excited for the two of you!
Thumbs up LIVI!!! We are so excite. Can't wait to see you all next week and pictures of the baby!! Love you, Bubba, Al and the girls!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!! Good luck these last 20 weeks! And I can't wait to see updates.
That's so exciting. Congratulations, and I'm so glad you've been feeling well. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!
such awesome news! congrats.
YAY!!! Congrats! Sadly my boy prediction was wrong, but hey, no worries, we LOVE girls!!!
oh my heck! chels, i am so excited for you -- and so happy i read your blog today!
hope all is well!
Congrats Chels!
Congrats you guys!
Congrats! We are so excited! We can not wait!
CHELSEA!!!! YAY!!!! That's so wonderful!!! I want a PREGNANT picture (-: I'm so glad you're feeling well. Congradulations!!
That is so great. We are so excited for you.
Post a Comment