We were able to go to Lake Powell for the second time this year a couple of weeks ago! We went with my dads side of the family. We were sad that none of my family was able to go but we are sure glad that we were able to enjoy it with them earlier this summer! We are so lucky and we had so much fun! It was so nice to go in september and enjoy the cooler weather!
Here are a couple of pics from our trip in the summer:
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun. I cant believe how old Livi looks in her preschool pics. What a doll.
the canning also looks great.
Hey Chels!
Can I come? jk. Glad you are doing well! Are you surfing pregnant?! I am impressed! Hope that BABY is doing well and it's Momma!
Post a Comment