Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!!

We had such a fun halloween weekend!! It started out on friday by carving pumpkins. Greg and I weren't real excited to do it, but Livi was!! She loved it. I love holidays but they are definitley way more fun with kids!! Livi loved halloween!! While Greg was helping her carve the pumpkin, she kept saying this is so much fun! Finally she looked at me and said, "mom, someday you should be a daddy!" I asked her why and she said so I could carve pumpkins too. She is pretty funny!! She loved taking the guts out and everything!Then Halloween started out with some ghost pancakes and making mummy dogs for lunch. And then dressing up to go trick-or-treating and to Grandma Ropers house. We sure had a great halloween!!Our cute pumpkin!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a cutie! Livi is growing up so fast.

Ashlie Grow said...

so cute! i cant believe how big she is getting.

meag said...

oh my gosh. livi looked so cute for halloween. i love her outfit. way to go all out with the halloween meals.

leah said...

She is darling.
Greg doesn't look too entertained though. haha

Jess said...

her costume turned out way cute!