I can't believe that Gracie will be 3 months old next week!! Time has gone so fast, but we have been having so much fun with her. She is such a happy baby and smiles all the time!! She is giggling now too and we love it! She is so strong and loves to be standing up and sitting in her bumbo chair. At her 2 month appt. (which was at almost 2 1/2 months) she was
11 lbs - 25th percentile
24 inches long - 75th percentileShe had her shots at this appointment and Livi went with us. After Gracies shots when she was screaming, Livi had tears in her eyes and said I wish Grace didn't have to get any shots. Here are just some fun pics of her!
5 comments:
Oh I miss those girls already!! Thanks for a great spring break week!! Counting days till we get to come again, Love you all!!
She is such a cutie! I hope she did okay with the shots!
I LOVE the last picture. So cute!
So fun! What cute girls! Want to trade? I will take sweet Gracie and Livi and you can battle with my CRAZY Jack! haha j/k!
i'm so happy to see more pictures...and what great pictures from her blessing day!
hope all is well.
Post a Comment