Sunday, January 15, 2012

Will's Blessing Day

Will was given a beautiful blessing on January 15, 2012 by his daddy. I'm so grateful for Greg and the priesthood that he holds and the example that he is to me and our kids! We are so lucky to have such an amazing family that is so supportive!! You sure are loved little boy!! We are so happy to have you as part of our family. The day was perfect! I absolutely love blessing days! Will looked rather handsome, and was happy as ever the whole day!
Best picture we could get of our little family, Grace did not want any pictures taken!
Wills grandparents
My Grandparents. I'm sure glad that my kids get to know my grandparents, they are seriously the greatest!
Grandma Chick and Grandpa Bill
All the men who stood in the circle, minus Brett...

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Congratulations to Will. You guys have such a cute little family. I love your skirt too!