Friday, April 6, 2012

LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!

I've been meaning to update my blog forever!! But in the meantime of getting events up to date, I will give you a kid update. Mr. Will is now rolling over and getting pretty much all over the house. He is always so happy and content until he rolls into places that he can't free himself from. He is such a good baby! He has started eating rice cereal and LOVES it. He constantly wants to eat anything that we are eating and will try grabbing everything from us. Will is such a happy baby, and will smile and talk to anyone who will give him any attention.

Grace is ALL GIRL! I love this little girl. She is so into princesses right now and won't put on anything that isn't princess. I am constantly telling her that her shirts are princess shirts so that she will get dressed in the mornings. She twirls, has on average 3 purses at all times (sometimes gets up to about 8), loves wearing Livis shoes or my high heels. She is so funny and at such a fun stage!!

Olivia is so much fun! She is definitely a second mother for Grace and Will. She loves to get Grace out of her crib in the mornings. She loves playing school and house with both Grace and Will, although she gets frustrated that their attention span isn't long... She is such a fun sister and keeps us laughing all the time at the funny things she comes up with!! She just started playing soccer on an indoor team and is loving learning that!

1 comment:

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Go away for a while and you really notice the changes! I have to say that I love that you put Grace and Will in the stroller together. I did that all the time with Jack and Jared, but now they are too big. It beats getting a double stroller! Just a few weeks and we will be there to play!