Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy birthday Willy Boy!



Happy Birthday my Willy boy!! We celebrated Wills 1st birthday while we were in Lake Powell. I can't believe he is already 1! He is so much fun, and we LOVE having him in our family! (Slight picture overload!)

 
I thought he would dig into his cake, but he didn't. Once he finally got his hands in there, he was not a fan! He just got mad after he was all dirty! But if we held the plate up he would bend over and eat the cake. What a funny boy!
 And he was not happy at all to be washed off in the chilly lake!
 Grace loved the frosting off the cake!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh he's sooooo cute!!!!! Will you email me his exact birthday. I can't remember where I recorded it, it didn't come up on my google calendar.

summer anderson said...

I seriously can't believe he is already 1!! He's so adorable, Chels. Hope you guys are doing great. Miss you. Hopefully we'll get to see you over the holiday!

kendal said...

Happy birthday cute boy!

https://www.lecoinstotvino.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-dan-cara.html