Friday, December 12, 2008

The Dominican Republic

Greg and I and his parents went down to the D.R. about a month ago for two weeks. Greg served his mission here and he wanted to go back. We were able to visit some people from his mission when we first got there. Then we hooked up with a humanitarian group of doctors and dentists to help these people. What a humbling experience!! Greg was able to be with the doctors as a translator and I worked with the pharmacist. It was a great experience!! The last two days we were there we were at a resort so that was way fun too, but we were definitely ready to come home!! I just realized that I am on the wrong computer to do pictures so I will post the pictures soon!!! Sorry!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That's awesome! I want to do something like that someday.

Luke and Linds said...

Hey Chels!
Sounds amazing! Can I come next time? Yes, you need more pictures on your blog (-: Hey, I am coming down next week, it would be fun to see you some time(-: maybe for lunch or something, I will have to call ya. Well, have a great Christmas~! see you later.

Sunshine said...

Hey Chelsea!
Merry Christmas. Any luck on finding out your address? Have a super holiday and tell Greg Happy Late Birthday!
Love you guys.

summer anderson said...

Yeah! You're back! I'm so excited!

Luke and Linds said...

I want pictures of your life.
Love, Tyler