Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm sorry about the major absence from blogging!! We've been busy with the holidays and moving into our new house!! Yay!! One drawback...no internet which is the cause of our absence!! But we are absolutely loving our new house. It is slowly getting better. We now have furniture. But it is so fun!! Here are some pictures from the first night we stayed in our house, in Livie's cute pink room.

Here is Greg and Livie loving plowing at our new house!!!
P.S. I got lasik right before Christmas...hence the glasses in all of these pictures!! But NO MORE!!

3 comments:

The Orton's said...

Welcome back. I love Livie's room. I want polka-dots too! Hope the painting went well yesterday. Love ya - Jillie

Katie and Brandon said...

Congratulations guys!
So happy and excited for you.

The Gronemans said...

Hey Chels! I like Livie's pink room. It looks like you guys are doing well. Hopefully now that I've found your blog I can stay updated on your life and what's going on. And I'm sorry I never came to see your new house, things got a lot crazier than I thought they would when we were in Utah. Anyways, it was good to see you over the break and hopefully we can keep in touch more!