We started out by visiting some people from Greg's mission for a couple of days.

Here are finally some pictures from the D.R. Here are the sad conditions that they live in.

Here are just a couple pictures of us from the humanitarian part of the trip. What an incredible experience!! Greg translated for the doctors and I worked with the pharmacist.


The poeple would line up and wait a long time to see the doctors or dentists. We would see all the kids first and then if we had time we would see the adults.


I know, I look SUPER PALE!!
3 comments:
So much fun. You guys look great, and happy.
How neat for you two! What a great experience. It's so fun to see your pictures from there. Hope to see you soon. We need to plan a get-together.
Hey Chels,
That looks looks amazing! Some day.... I'm planning on traveling and putting my nursing skills to work (-: Those children look beautiful. It's funny how being a mother makes me look at those children and just hope the best for them, and hope they're taken care of. What a neat trip! You two look great!
Post a Comment