Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CALIFORNIA!!

It was time for us to take a little vacation - and when I say little, it was very short, but so much fun!! It was a long time in the car but we drove to California and played at the beach for a day and had so much fun in the 80 degree weather.

We also spent a day in St. George.

Livie was so tired she couldn't even stay awake at dinner!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Next time you need a trip come to San Francisco and visit us. I love your haircuts!

The Ostheds said...

Chels, you are so stinkin' cute! Your whole family is! Tell everyone hi!

The Reeses said...

Way to be spontaneous. Kinz told me they had to leave the room while the decision was made.Looks like you had tons of fun. Love the hair!!

Russ-Whit-Link said...

Chelsea Lee Olsen Roper!! It has been way too long since I have last seen you or talked to you! I had NO IDEA you cut your hair! I was just thinking about your long hair yesterday and how much I want it!! And now it is gone! I hope Cali was fun! I love your guts and I hope life is going GREAT and I REALLY am going to come down some time and see your house... I just don't know when! Love you! Have a MAGICAL day!!

Luke and Linds said...

Hey Chels,
You look beautiful, I like the haircut! I was having a mid-winter crisis and needed a haircut myself (-: Looks lovely in California!!! Next time can Tyler and I join you? We're sick of the cold! Your family is so cute!