Monday, March 23, 2009

Carribean Cruise

Greg and I went on a cruise with his parents and brother and sister-in-law. We had such a great time and loved the warmth and playing in the ocean!

This picture was taken from the balcony in our room.
In Costa Maya hanging out and drinking pina coladas! (Even though they weren't very good.)After our jeep tour in Cozumel

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh, welcome back. I'm so glad that you had a good time. You look so tan and beautiful! Matt got that new job so it looks like we're going to attempt selling our house and moving up to North Jersey. Miss you guys!

Jewls said...

Chels, I just love your hair short like that, it is SO adorable!!

Alec and Emily said...

Hey Chels,
You guys look great! You guys are always going on fun adventures!! Alec and I will be in Utah for Easter weekend, if you guys are around we should totally get together for lunch or something.
Love your hair by the way!

Mindy said...

Chels: you look so great (I found your blog on Erika's)!

Luke and Linds said...

Hey there!
I am sooooo ready for the warmth! What a fun vacation! You guys are totally world travelers wow! So fun, cute family!

leah said...

So much fun, one of these days we are going to have to go with you.