Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SHE IS HERE!!

Grace Lee Roper

January 14 th 8:39 P.M.

7 lbs 2 oz 19 1/2 inches long


We sure are loving our baby Gracie!! Livi is such a good big sister and loves to hold her and give her kisses. She is such a good baby and never cries. We sure love her in our family!!

29 comments:

kiley said...

She is the most perfect looking baby ever! So precious. I'm so happy for you Chels! We need to get together sometime. I want to see your cute baby girl!

Jewls said...

Congrats, she is beautiful!

Tiffany Anderson said...

She is so precious! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. We would love to come over and meet her some time!

Sunshine said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful and sweet. I can't wait to come hold her!Liv looks sooo happy. I isn't it nice to have a little heavenly being in the home. I can't think of anything better. Too bad sleep doesn't come along w/ it!

Katie Lane said...

Congratulations to you guys! Enjoy every minute. How fun for Livi!!!

Lissa Chandler said...

Congratulations! She's adorable.

Sunshine said...

Matt said "wow. she looks like a girl." She does, so feminine.

Ashley said...

oh guys she is just precious. I can't believe how perfect she looks. I bet Olivia is just loving her. How sweet. Wish we were there :( so sad to miss out on this.
Love you guys

t.m. said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful.

Kristen said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. Livi looks like she loves being a big sister.

Ashlie Grow said...

congratulations you guys! she is beautiful! really... newborns aren't supposed to look that pretty. i love her name :-) !

Lindsey Bench said...

She is just beautiful. Way to go Chels, that is so amazing.

Amanda said...

Congratulations Chels and Greg!! She is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen in my entire life! She is so perfect!
We are so happy for you!

Love-
Amanda and Justin

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

The Ostheds said...

Yay! She is adorable! Congrats!

Katie said...

Congrats!! You two sure made a cute one!! You'll have so much fun with two girlies!

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute! i'm glad you posted pictures! hope all is well.

The Gronemans said...

Congratulations for the new addition of your family! She is super cute and like someone said, perfect looking. I'm so excited for you guys.

Haley said...

Congrats Chels! I am so excited for you guys. She is absolutely beautiful!

astowers said...

Congratulations! She is such a sweetheart! Glad to hear everything went well!

Mallory Hanna said...

That baby girl is so adorable! Congratulations Chels, so happy for your family!

Russ-Whit-Link said...

Chels- She is BEAUTIFUL!!! One of the prettiest newborns ever! Congrats girly girl! I hope you are feeling well. Love your guts!

summer anderson said...

How fun for Livie to have her little sister finally here! Congratulations. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her. Hope you are recovering well, Chels! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to have another girl in the family! Welcome to the world Grace!

Alec and Emily said...

Congrats you guys!!!! She is beautiful!!!

B&E said...

She is adorable! Congratulations Chels!

Whitney said...

Wow she is beautiful Chels! I am so happy for you, Greg, and Livie! And I love the name Grace, it is so pretty. I miss you!

Unknown said...

Congrats Chels! What a beautiful little one---Grandma looks so happy to hold her! Livi is going to love having a little pal---hope you are feeling well and best wishes from our family!

Becky said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations I am SO Happy for all of you! Give her kisses from Aunt Becky!