Congratulations! Mindy and I are so excited for you all. We can't wait for our Gracie Mae, either. She is coming in 29 days. Will you be mad that they share a first name? I've loved this name for YEARS and always wanted it for my daughter. Anyway, glad to see that all is well.
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
11 comments:
She is so beautiful, and you little Mommy, look great!
She is a doll. Cant wait to hold her.
Chelsea! She is so beautiful! I was so bummed I missed you guys when you came in, but very excited to see you soon!!!
Congrats Chelsea! What a beautiful little girl. I hope you are doing well and are loving being a mom. You have such a beautiful family!!
holy smackerals girl, you look great! mom says shes adorable, not that i needed confirmation.
354
She is so cute, and you look AMAZING!!!!!
I hope I look as good as you after my baby! I love the 4 generation picture! What a fine group of ladies! :)
She is precious!! I see a lot of Greg in her. Welcome to club. Veva is allllll Donny.
So glad I got to meet her, she is so sweet!
Chels,
Congratulations! Mindy and I are so excited for you all. We can't wait for our Gracie Mae, either. She is coming in 29 days. Will you be mad that they share a first name? I've loved this name for YEARS and always wanted it for my daughter. Anyway, glad to see that all is well.
Congrats to you on cute little Gracie! She is seriously a beautiful baby...and of course we love her name :)
Post a Comment