6 years ago
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A month old...Really!?
I can't believe that miss Grace is already 1 month old! It sure has gone by so fast! She is such a good baby! She is starting to smile and that has been so fun!

This picture is so funny. I loved how the rug looked in the pictures, but apparently Gracie didn't love the feel of it. She was making funny faces in all of them but this one is our favorite!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
so cute chels. what a doll!! i totally know what you mean about time going so fast..and it doesnt slow down. love you!
Cute!!!! I love the first picture!
I can't believe it has been a month. She is so beautiful - with a beautiful sister.
- jill
I think she looks a lot like her mama!
Time flies! She is completely adorable, Chels! I'm so happy for you guys!
It was so fun visiting with you today and holding your sweet little angel! Call if you ever need anything!
-Holly
What a sweet baby! And I love the name Gracie! I miss you Chels!
Chelsea, they are both so beautiful!
Post a Comment