I don't claim to be a photographer by any means but here are a couple of pics I took of Gracie. She is 6 months now! I can't believe how fast it has gone and how fast she is growing up! She is at such a fun age right now! She rolls over everywhere and is always so happy and smiley! She LOVES Livi and they have so much fun together! She is such a happy baby and we sure do love her so much!!
Length 27" - 75th percentile
6 years ago
4 comments:
chels she is soooo cute! hecka good pictures!
She has changed so much! and pretty sure she's probably passed up Parker now with those stats. So cute.
She is so beautiful! I love these pics and I swear I have seen Greg pull that face on the 2nd pic.
so cute chels. she is growing so fast. i'm coming home in september... we better get together!!
love you
Post a Comment