Our first day we met up with our friends Ricky and Mindy and their adorable little girl Gracie and went to Arlington Cemetary. This was one of our favorite places! It is so beautiful and peaceful there! Greg definitely loved seeing all the flowers and trees there too.


Livi had some money to spend on the trip that was burning a hole in her pocket! We were barely able to wait until Monday to buy something and she picked out this shirt and had to wear it right then! 

One of many times waiting for the metro. Greg got really good at doing the metro and all the escalators with a stroller!





The butterfly exhibit at one of the museums:
The D.C. Temple. So pretty!
We were also able to go over to one of my parents friends house for dinner, which was nice to have a home cooked meal instead of eating out. We also went kyaking on the Patomic River with that same friend but I don't have any pictures of it...bummer!! We had an excellent trip and had so much fun. Thanks so much for letting us tag along!! Can't wait till next time!
6 years ago
5 comments:
what a fun trip! I grew up in Ohio and the D.C. temple was the closest one we could go to... it is sooo gorgeous I think!
oh my goodness, that looked like such a fun trip. i am missing you. your little girls are getting so big... i can not believe gracie.sorry about when i came home and gave no extra planning time for when meags shower was...2 1/2 weeks went by too fast. but next time i will come visit for sure. i loved washington dc too. have a great day
I was looking at ou pics yesterday, glad you posted so I don't have to. I am ready for another trip...we will have to see where dad has meetings next. Thanks for the great memories!! Love you all!! See you soon...
chels,that looks like a fabulous trip.i love DC as well. gracie is getting so so big and cute....i think its been too long since i've seen you and the girls...thanksgiving?
Chels!! I am so glad you posted! I was going to text you yesterday and tell you that when you have children you are required to post more!!! Your trip looks like so much fun!! I love your outfits- I'm sad I don't share your closet anymore!! Your girls are getting so big- and I still love the Mohawk!! Hope everything is going GREAT with you! I miss your face!!! Love your guts!!
-Whit
Post a Comment