We had our family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago by Stephanie and I absolutely love them!! I think they turned out so good! It was a little difficult with Gracie but they still turned out so good! I tried just to pick my favorites, but I like them all so here some of them.
LOVE THEM!!!!! You all look great! Nice to see Greg smile in family pics, I guess I should have bought him his coke and let him have it before...I still owe you Greg. Love you all!!! See you soon
Chels! Thanks for blogging again! I love seeing pictures of you guys! These pictures are so cute! I've been trying to do family pics forever and it hasn't turned out! You are all so cute and I love all your outfits and I love you!!! Have a MAGICAL day! And Happy official first day of CHRISTMAS music on Monday!! -Whit
These are amazing! I love them. Everyone of them is great! i love seeing Livi look and kissing on Gracie! That is ADORABLE! You look super cute as always! Great pics
Chels-- I love your family pictures! You baby isn't a baby any more! I'm catching up...I'm working on my second child right now (-: You look great! Visit anytime you are in BURLEY!
CUTE pictures!! They are stunning! And I am finally getting around to leaving a comment on your blog - of course I remember you! And it's a small world because we actually knew Greg in our ward in Orem several years ago! You have such a cute little family! I'm glad you found our blog so that we can look at yours too! :)
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
12 comments:
LOVE THEM!!!!! You all look great! Nice to see Greg smile in family pics, I guess I should have bought him his coke and let him have it before...I still owe you Greg. Love you all!!! See you soon
Oh my heck, how cute!!! I love all of them!! Your girls look like so much fun!! And you look as beautiful as ever =0)
They are aweseom. I love them all & I cannot believe how big your girls are.
SO sticking cute! Meagers and I need to come visit SOON.
chels....so stinkin cute. i love them
Chels! Thanks for blogging again! I love seeing pictures of you guys! These pictures are so cute! I've been trying to do family pics forever and it hasn't turned out! You are all so cute and I love all your outfits and I love you!!! Have a MAGICAL day! And Happy official first day of CHRISTMAS music on Monday!!
-Whit
These are amazing! I love them. Everyone of them is great! i love seeing Livi look and kissing on Gracie! That is ADORABLE! You look super cute as always! Great pics
Those are marvelous pictures. Your family is beautiful!
Happy Halloween.
Those pictures are stunning! What a beautiful family you have!
Chels--
I love your family pictures! You baby isn't a baby any more! I'm catching up...I'm working on my second child right now (-:
You look great! Visit anytime you are in BURLEY!
CUTE pictures!! They are stunning! And I am finally getting around to leaving a comment on your blog - of course I remember you! And it's a small world because we actually knew Greg in our ward in Orem several years ago! You have such a cute little family! I'm glad you found our blog so that we can look at yours too! :)
Great family pics Chels! Family photos are so hard with babies but they turned out great!
Post a Comment