Saturday, January 29, 2011

The girls in Wyoming

While Greg was in the DR the girls and I headed to Cheyenne to visit my family. We had so much fun being there with them! Thank you for letting us pretty much take over your house with forts and diapers and everything else!! One day Livi wanted to match with my mom. So cute!! My mom is such a good grandma and my girls absolutely love her!! Grace will go to her from anyone! We are so lucky to have such good parents to be our girls grandparents!!


Livi made a fort to eat her waffles in. Grace loved the fort too!

My dad giving Grace a nap.



Grace is so funny! When I take her clothes off to put her pj's on or before a bath she loves to put them on her head. Sometimes she plays peek-a-boo and other times she puts them on her head and crawls aroung with them!

How many people does it take to paint Gracies little toes?Playing at the park! My girls love to be outside and play at the park! This was the first time Grace had been in a swing and she loved it!! She would kick her legs so fast everytime she went up. It was so fun! Making sugar cookies. It was a little early to do Christmas sugar cookies but I had just bought the cookie cutters from the dollar store so we had to try them out!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

We can walk to the park now and I think our whole house is a fort??? Love being your girls grandma, it is probably the greatest thing ever, and I can't wait for another one in June (...maybe this will start a rumor...)