Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gracie is 1!!

I know this is so cliche to say but it's so true, I can't believe that my baby is 1 (even older now that I'm finally getting around to posting it! I'm a blog slacker)!! She is at such a fun age and we are absolutely loving it! She didn't devour her cake like I thought she would...she loves food, but wouldn't dig in to the cake! She liked it much more civilized when someone would feed it to her. Happy Birthday little girl! We sure do love you!! She loved her birthday crepes and her balloons! Loving Grandma Roper and her sucker from the pinata!!Grace loves loves Ashlee, Brett's fiance! We are so excited to have Ash be part of the family!

2 comments:

melissa said...

she is so cute. we have so much catching up to do. i cant wait til i am in the states and we can meet up or i can pick up a cell phone and text/call you. hope you are doing great. love you!

meag said...

She can't be one already, can she? that is crazy. but she is stinkin cute!!!we need some serious get-together-time somewhere in the near future. miss you