6 years ago
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Isn't she a little old....
to cut her own hair??! I thought that at 5 years old we were past the cutting hair stage. We had just talked to her about it not too long before she did this too!! Luckily we were at my moms house so she fixed it for us, but man, I thought we were long past this stage!! She sure looks cute though!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Liv looks way cute both ways. Thanks for the warning, I'll continue keeping those scissors up!
love her new haircut though, at least it wasnt her bangs or something unfixable. the joys we have to look forward to, i'm pretty sure you cant avoid things like this. love you .
i just found your blog! i can't believe how much olivia has grown since i saw her last in our orem ward!!! you both look like your doing great! and gracie is so cute!
She looks cute! Brittany cut her hair so many times. I would think she was passed the age and then she'd do it again! I think the last time she was 5 or 6!
i know chels. i am putting bets that i will turn into a little softy and give in at times, but chase will be the stickler....haha, we'll see. not looking forward to taking it away because it is so nice. ps, i need to see you.....we are way past the i want to see you, it would be fun to get together, lets plan something phase....straight to the i NEED to see you. its been way too long. love you
Post a Comment