Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Surprise...

We couldn't be more excited at our house that a baby BOY is on HIS way!! I am due October 8 so I am almost 29 weeks. I feel so grateful and excited to have a healthy baby boy on it's way! The girls are very excited, well at least Livi is. I don't think Grace has any idea what is going on except she will point to my tummy and say baby, but I think it will be a wake up call for her! She gets a little jealous even when I hold other babies, so we'll see how this works out for us. I have been feeling really good, a little tired, but I think that could possibly be coming from chasing a very active 18 month old all over. We are so excited and besides having to name a boy, we can't wait to be adding some blue to our house!

14 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Congrats Chels!! That is so soo exciting.

Ainsley said...

good for you! congrats.

Lindsey Bench said...

Yay Chels! I can't believe you are going to be a Mom to three! So glad you get a little boy. Miss you.

Ashlie Grow said...

congratulations chelsey!! How exciting! And that is so great that you are feeling well.

The Pollard Family said...

Congrats to you guys! That is soooo exciting! We love boys:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! This is so exciting!

kiley said...

Wow you sure kept that a secret for a while! At least on the blog :) So happy for you to add a little BOY to your cute family!

Danielle said...

Oh YAY! Congratulations!!!

Haley said...

Congrats Chels. I am so happy for you. Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

They look so excited! Maybe Grace doesn't know WHY she's excited but she's playing it well anyway! Congrats! :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Chelsea! We're so excited for you!

Love ya!

-Amanda

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun!!!

Jess said...

Yay, so exciting. I can't even imagine 2 let alone 3. A little boy is going to be SO much fun!

leah said...

Hi Chels. So I am a little out of the loop. That is so cool Congrats! Way to go Greg {I'm sure that is what Tanner would say, ha ha ha} Hope you stay feeling well. xo