Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday OLIVIA!!

I can't believe that Livi is 6 years old!! She is getting so big and learning so many things! She learned to ride her bike this summer, is an AWESOME swimmer, and such a good and patient big sister!! She had such a fun birthday - it lasted a couple days lucky girl!! On her birthday we had traditional crepes for breakfast, played, she chose to go to Zupas with grandmommy and granddaddy, and ended the day swimming for a little bit. The next day she had a birthday swimming party. She is so lucky that our pool was finished by her birthday!
We even had a bunch of the super long sparklers that we did for her birthday!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Glad to see your fun pictures. You scared me though. I had to think through when her birthday was 3 times before I had reasurred myself:) Can't wait for more!!! I know Will must be huge. sigh.
Love.