Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WILL G ROPER

He's here and we are completely smitten with this little boy!! I know I'm a little late in posting this! He will be 3 weeks tomorrow but better late than never! Will is such a good baby! I'm sure Heavenly Father new I needed a good baby to be able to handle my crazy girls! But overall we are doing well adjusting to 3 kids- which still seems super crazy to have 3!! My mom was so nice to come and stay with us for a while to help and I wasn't sure I was going to be ok when she left, but we're hanging in there! So far it hasn't been too bad.


Will G Roper

7lbs 6oz

20 inches long

Perfect!!
Livi watching Will get his first bathProud big sisters!! They love their baby Will! Since they have both been feeling better, they are both doing really well with adjusting to having a baby. Every once in a while Grace wants to be held when I am feeding Will or changing a diaper but other than that she has done pretty good which I'm so grateful for cause I was pretty nervous!

12 comments:

The Ostheds said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable and the name is awesome!!!

The Pollard Family said...

Congrats to you guys! He is such a handsome little guy:) You have darling kids.

Jewls said...

He's so cute! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i was just going to text you to see if you had had him yet. what fun! i think he looks like he has your eyes.
hope you're doing well.

Sunshine said...

Welcome Will G Roper! You're one lucky little man. Love, love love you guys!

Jess said...

What a cutie. I need to come drop of his gift one of these days. Grace looks so grown up, I can't believe it. I bet Olivia is a great helper, so happy for you guys.

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. So happy for all of you!

leah said...

He is so sweet. I am so happy for your family. And he is pretty lucky to come to your home.

leah said...

He is so sweet. I am so happy for your family. And he is pretty lucky to come to your home.

summer anderson said...

It is so fun to see pictures of little Will! He is sooooo cute! Congratulations. I'm glad you're adjusting so well to having 3...it gives me hope for us maybe having more!! Love the pictures. Can't wait to see you.

Gentry Mickelsen said...

so so so exciting! he is perfect!

astowers said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you are all doing well. He is a cutie!