My cute cousin came and took newborn pics of Will for us when he was a week old. I LOVE how they turned out. I know there is a picture overload but I love them all and couldn't choose! Thanks so much Kell!!
And a picture of all my kiddos! I sure love being a mom to these three kids! They definitely keep life interesting and fun and crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way!! (Except for maybe some more sleep :))
Chels, these are sooooooo cute!!! Mike thinks the first picture of Will in the tonka truck looks just like Greg. I just LOVE the tonka one and the tie one.... ok, I love them all! Your cousin did soooo well! Miss you guys!
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
7 comments:
Oh chels I love them! He is such a handsome baby. So perfect and sweet.
Oh, I love them and miss them all!! Can't wait to see you!!
Chels, these are sooooooo cute!!! Mike thinks the first picture of Will in the tonka truck looks just like Greg. I just LOVE the tonka one and the tie one.... ok, I love them all! Your cousin did soooo well! Miss you guys!
what cute kids!
i love his puckered little lips. so adorable. can't wait to meet him. hope you're doing well
Such cute pictures! I couldn't have chosen either. Congratulations again!
What a precious little boy! He is almost too beautiful to be a boy! What a sweet family you have! Love you all!
Post a Comment