This post is for Jazzea, she told me that Halloween was a long time ago and it was time that I updated the blog. Here is when we went to temple square to look at the lights. I could barely zip up my coat with my 35 week belly but I could still do it!!


6 comments:
how fun! you've got sucha cute little family!
i hope all is going well -- you're so close!
YAY! A blog update. I keep hoping you will post a cute pic of your belly...but lo and behold...you have hidden it once again. Can't wait for that bundle of joy to get here!
Fun! We need to go see the lights still! Can't believe your little one is almost here...that went so quickly!
We love updates!!! Jazz was super excited that it is for her. We are so excited to see you all and counting days, and there aren't too many. We love you all!!!
It was fun to see you guys in November. I wish you the best with your new baby coming soon.
you are so close to your due date! i can't wait for your little one to get here.
Post a Comment