6 years ago
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Anniversary
Greg and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary this year! Since Greg has been so busy, and we don't get to spend a lot of time with him, we decided that we would take the girls and stay in Salt Lake and all spend time together. We went swimming and shopping and had to get an "ice shaved ice" for Livi. We had so much fun! It was also Gracies first time swimming and she loved it!
Livi took a picture of Greg and I. She did pretty good.
So Gracie has a mohawk now. Her hair has really started to grow in on the top, but not so much on the sides!
Yes, my baby has now found her thumb and started to suck it. But it is so dang cute!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chels! Your little girls are growing so quickly. Love the updates! Gracie is such a doll...and don't worry, the hair will come in fast. Bristol had some interesting doo's too. Keep updating, I love it!
Miss ya!
Happy Anniversary. Looks like a fun time. Sorry about your snowy plants. we just got back and are very bothered by the snow too!!!
Ash is here too. Let's get together.
Nice swimsuit Chels!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!
how fun! thanks for the update, i've been thinking about you.
hope all is well!
Hey girly!! I miss your cute face! Your little family is so cute and I want to see all of you SOON! Gracie is getting so big! Love your guts!!!
Post a Comment