This is what we woke up to today. May 24, and we have this much snow...and it is still snowing!Our poor trees and flowers!! I sure hope they come out of it ok!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up to that! So glad you had fun on your little getaway, and so happy I got to see you and the girls while I was in town. What a cute little Mohawk! Parker would probably look like that too if he wasn't such a blondie.
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
1 comment:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up to that! So glad you had fun on your little getaway, and so happy I got to see you and the girls while I was in town. What a cute little Mohawk! Parker would probably look like that too if he wasn't such a blondie.
Post a Comment