Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring Valley Nursery

This year Greg opened Spring Valley Nursery. It is at 770 S. Geneva Road in Orem. It has been a fun process and it is going so well! Livi loves going to the greenhouses with dad to work, and has loved planting flowers too! We just planted flowers in our yard and I can't wait for them to bloom and grow!

2 comments:

{our missionaries} said...

We love our flowers from your greenhouse!!! It was well worth the trip to Utah to see you and get beautiful flowers. Call when you come up and we may have a list for you! Love you- Nat

Anonymous said...

I finally saw it driving by the other day but still haven't gotten to go in and check it out yet. Kyla is requesting a bleeding heart. I've looked all over and can't find one. Greg will take special orders right? ;) Greg-your niece would like a bleeding heart. And I'd like what ever sort of plant I could plant next to cottonwood trees that would take over the tree and kill it, fast, and painfully. :)