Livi turned 5 this year! I can't believe how big she is getting and how fast she is growing up! I just want to keep her at this age forever! She is so fun!! She LOVES Grace and is such a good helper, and Grace loves Livi too!! Livi can make Grace laugh better than anyone, I love that they are such good friends already! Livi had a busy birthday this year. It was her first day of school and her first day of gymnastics. Here is Liv blowing out candles in her birthday breakfast-crepes!


This is at her first day of school outside of Miss Suzanne's house:

After we dropped Livi off at school, Gracie and I went and got her some balloons. I don't know if Grace or Livi liked them more but they were definitely a hit!


This was Livi sporting her leotard for her first day of gymnastics which she absolutely loves! Isn't she just the cutest!

We didn't do birthday cake and ice cream until the next day, but she still loved celebrating her birthday for two days!
Happy Birthday Livi!! We sure love you and can't believe you are growing up so fast! You are such a sweet little girl. Some of the things I love are snuggling and reading books to you in your bed on the floor (because it's much cooler than sleeping in her real bed...), and looking at all the fun stuff you make at school, I love taking you to school and having you do the 'I Love You' sign from the doorstep right before you walk in. I love you!!
2 comments:
Miss Livi we love you and miss you!! I can't believe you are 5 that means Bubba must be??? Can't wait to see you...soon!!! Love you all.
happy birthday livi! you've got such a cute little family! i was excited to see your updates. hope all is well.
Post a Comment