I know there are a ton of posts but I am WAY BEHIND!! I'm doing this mostly for me to catch up on the things that we have done, and I'm doing it for family too that we don't live by.
i wanted to leave a comment on every single post but figured one would do the job.......YEAH!!! i loved catching up with your life from october to now. you look so good. love you and miss you.
Hi Chelsea, How are you? I hope you remember me from USU:) I saw your blog on Whitney Beck's blog and I can not believe how adorable your family is. Your daughters are absolutely beautiful! It'd be fun to follow your blog-I'd love to send you an invite to mine. If you email me I'll have your email address and I'll add you to my blog list. -krhoxsie12@hotmail.com
Life is great! Olivia is 4 years old and getting so big and is now a big sister and loving it!! We just welcomed Miss Gracie to our family in January and are loving every minute of it!!
4 comments:
hey...that all looks like so much fun. your hair is getting so long again! the girls look darling, as usual! hope everything is going great.
i wanted to leave a comment on every single post but figured one would do the job.......YEAH!!! i loved catching up with your life from october to now. you look so good. love you and miss you.
Oh so fun. I love all your party ideas. The girls costumes were adorable.
Love you guys!!!!
Hi Chelsea,
How are you? I hope you remember me from USU:) I saw your blog on Whitney Beck's blog and I can not believe how adorable your family is. Your daughters are absolutely beautiful! It'd be fun to follow your blog-I'd love to send you an invite to mine. If you email me I'll have your email address and I'll add you to my blog list.
-krhoxsie12@hotmail.com
Kirsten Hoxsie Pollard
Post a Comment